Apply for NOAA NMFS SE 2011 2002863
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Recruiting, Training and Research Program (RTRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.455 Cooperative Science and Education Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2011 and posted on Jan 14, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $250,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants must be institutions of higher education offering doctoral degrees in a subject relevant to stock assessment and marine resources population dynamics. Federal agencies or institutions are not eligible. Foreign governments, organizations under the jurisdiction of foreign governments, and international organizations are excluded for purposes of this solicitation since the objective of the RTR program is to optimize research and development benefits from U.S. marine fishery resources.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Oral Bait Plague Vaccine for Prairie dogs
Previous opportunity: Illinois Component Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS SE 2011 2002863
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS SE 2011 2002863) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2011 2002847||A Cooperative Institute for the Pacific Islands Region|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2011 2002920||A Cooperative Agreement to advance our understanding of and ability to anticipate changes in the Earths environment|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915||Great Lakes Climate Extension Capacity Building|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929||A Cooperative Agreement for Education and Training for Climate, Water, and Weather (ET CWW)|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938||Sea Grant NOAA Regional Team Collaboration Grants|
|P14AS00009||Furthering Mission and Operation of the National Cave Karst Research Institute|
|P14AS00098||NMT National Cave and Karst Institute|
|P14AS00170||Development and Testing of Instrumentation and Software to Monitor the Sensory Environment|
|P14AS00171||Comprehensive Assessment of Risk of Caves to White Nose Syndrome|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040||FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS SE 2011 2002863", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.