Apply for SOL OAA 11 000004
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Investigative Journalism Network (RIJN)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2010 and posted on Oct 26, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 6, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- USAID will accept applications from qualified U.S. entities, such as private, non profit organizations (or commercial companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations. USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2011 National Spatial Data Infrastructure
Previous opportunity: Sonora desert grasslands
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 11 000004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 11 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ECA A E 12 01||FY 2012 Fulbright Scholar Program|
|L11AS00001||SNPLMA Round 10 Parks Trails and Natural Areas|
|DHS USCG 2011 001||Non Profit Boating Safety Program|
|NPS 11 NERO 0004||Development of Management Plan Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area|
|R11AF20006||WaterSMART Bay Delta Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Projects|
|ECA PE C PY 11 04||The Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program Host Family and School Placement and Monitoring|
|ECA A E USS 11 11||Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders on New Media in Journalism|
|PRM ANE 11 CA EA 11222010 TH||PRM NGO Projects in Thailand|
|11AC02||Production of Seven Live Satellite/Internet Broadcasts|
|NIJ 2011 2823||W.E.B. Du Bois Fellowship Program FY 2011|
|NIJ 2011 2822||NIJ FY 2011 Social Science Research on Forensic Science|
|OIA FY2011 TA||OIA Technical Assistance|
|NIJ 2011 2821||NIJ Ph.D. Graduate Research Fellowship Program|
|NIJ 2011 2820||Data Resources Program 2011 Funding for Analysis of Existing Data|
|NIJ 2011 2819||Building and Enhancing Criminal Justice Researcher Practitioner Partnerships|
|FFP FY11 001||FFP Consultation on Emergency Food Aid Programs|
|ECA PE C SU 11 15||International Sports Programming Initiative|
|ECA PE C PY 11 18||Youth Ambassadors Program with South America|
|FFP FY 11 002||Request for Applications for Title II Non Emergency Food Aid Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 11 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.