Apply for FFP FY 11 002
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Applications for Title II Non Emergency Food Aid Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.007 Food for Peace Development Assistance Program (DAP).
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 1, 2011 and posted on Dec 6, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 7, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $161,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $161,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- To be considered for an award, the applicant must be private voluntary organization or cooperative that is, to the extent practicable, registered with the USAID Administrator, or an intergovernmental organization, such as the World Food Program. This includes U.S. and non U.S. nonprofit organizations as defined in Section 402 of the Food for Peace Act and as described in the Private Voluntary Organization Conditions of Registration on the USAID website http://www.usaid.gov/ourwork/cross cuttingprograms/privatevoluntarycooperation/conditions.html.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program CFDA Number 84.330B
Previous opportunity: U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Fusion Energy Sciences Jointly with The National Nuclear Security Administration, Defense Programs High Energy Density Laboratory Plasmas
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FFP FY 11 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FFP FY 11 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA EF47 003392||FY 11 RFA 1890 Facilities Grant Program|
|ECA PE C PY 11 16||Future Leaders Exchange Civic Education Workshop|
|NPSNOILAMR110001||Provide for the professional care, management, and conservation of the archeological collections at Lake Meredith NRA|
|R11AF20002||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|NPSNOIPWR8110110022||Implementing Research and Educational Programs at Santa Monica Mountains Recreation Area, Cabrillo National Monument, and Channel Islands National Park|
|NPS 11 NERO 0009||Lackawanna Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0010||National Coal Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0011||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0012||Freedom s Way National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0013||Delaware Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|R11AS20007||South of Delta Refuge Water Supply Augumentation Program|
|NIJ 2011 2825||Research and Evaluation in Justice Systems|
|NIJ 2011 2826||Research and Evaluation in Crime Control and Prevention|
|NIJ 2011 2827||Research and Evaluation on International Organized Crime|
|NIJ 2011 2828||Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|ECA A L 11 02||English Language Materials Training and Development Program|
|NPS NOINOCAJ9475115008||North Cascades National Park 2011 Trail Work|
|DRL 11 RSOI 01 INTERNET 101230||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor and Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs Joint Request for Statements of Interest Internet Freedom Programs|
|NPS IMRO JACS2011||IMRO Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|NPS 11 NERO 0014||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Operations and Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FFP FY 11 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.