Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research (AID RFI RESEARCH 01)
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2016.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AID RFI RESEARCH 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MAP 2017||OIA Maintenance Assistance Program|
|NNH16ZHA0099N MAIANSE||EONS 2016: Appendix F MUREP for American Indian and Alaskan Native STEM Engagement – (MAIANSE)|
|OVW 2016 11402||OVW FY 2016 National Deaf Service Line Initiative|
|SOL 669 17 00001||Liberia International Electoral Observation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00007||Fisal Year 2017 Funding for Administration of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|F17AS00004||Multi-Media Assistance with Air Quality and Climate Change Outreach|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 027||Programs Fostering Civil, Political, and Labor Rights in Cuba|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 014||DRL Ecuador|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 030||Support for Peaceful Elections in Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 029||Promoting Resilient Communities in Nigeria and Kenya|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 032||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Tunisia|
|P17AS00004||Cultural Resources Records Management Fellow|
|NPS 17 NERO 0001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|P17AS00008||Public Health Internship Program (PHIP)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 034||DRL FY 16/17 Promoting Inclusive Citizen Engagement in Morocco|
|USGS 17 FA 0020||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Renovate the 1:5,000,000-scale Lunar Geologic Maps|
|BTS 2017||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|RFI 620 17 000001||PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA|
|PAS COL 009 AFCP LARGE 2017||U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION 2017 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 037||Promoting the Human Rights of Women and Girls, Persons with Disabilities, and LGBTI Persons|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AID RFI RESEARCH 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.