Results-Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of U.S. Trade-Related Environmental Cooperation (OES OTE 16 008)
- The DOS-OES in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Results-Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of U.S. Trade-Related Environmental Cooperation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2016 and posted on Jun 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 18, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OES OTE 16 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00268||Design & Emplementation of Methodology for Data Mining on National Wildlife Refuges|
|BOR MP 16 N019||Notice of Intent|
|P16AS00222||Vital Signs Water Quality Monitoring in GRSM and APHN Streams|
|NPS 16 NERO 0073||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams|
|F16AS00277||Weed Control Partnership for National Elk Refuge|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 16 06||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016|
|NWW CESU 09||BELUGA PREY SPECIES MANAGEMENT & RAINBOW PREDATION RATES, SIXMILE SMOLT SUPPORT FOR JBER, AK|
|NWO CESU 11||IRONWOOD INVASIVE SPECIES, WAKE ISLAND AIRFIELD|
|P16AS00278||Trend Analysis Assessment for Bird Monitoring: Literature Review and Data Analysis to Support Southern Colorado Plateau Network Bird Monitoring|
|F16AS00293||Invasive Species Control|
|F16AS00302||Maintenance of Desert and Gulf Coast Prairie LCCs Conservation Planning Atlases|
|BOR LC 16 N017||Notice of Intent to Award|
|BOR MP 16 N023||Sacramento River Basin Salmonid Monitoring|
|F16AS00312||California Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|EPA OW IO 16 01||Support to the National Tribal Water Council|
|M16AS00016||CFDA No. 15.423|
|BOR LC 16 N011||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F16AS00313||Archaeology and Anthropology Research Associate|
|L16AS00199||BLM - New Mexico Four Corners Air Quality Group|
|NPS DOIP16AC00705||Inventory Climate Sensitive Arthropod Biodiversity at Denali NP&P with Citizen Scientists|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OES OTE 16 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.