RFI-696-16-000001 - Sustainable Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Activity in Rwanda (RFI 696 16 000001)
- The USAID-RWA in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI-696-16-000001 - Sustainable Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Activity in Rwanda" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2016 and posted on Jan 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 29, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: DRL FY16 Supporting Human Rights and Civic Education, and Building Community Resilience in Tajikistan
Previous opportunity: Technical Assistance for the Transition of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Programs and Medical Education to Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 696 16 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|IFRP DRAFT RFA FFP 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-FFP-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS SNAP PTI FY16||USDA-FNS-SNAP-PTI-FY16|
|ART16||USDA FNS FY 2016 ART|
|IFRP 2016 RFA 00001||IFRP-2016-RFA-00001|
|USDA FNS WIC PRIL 2017||PARTICIPANT RESEARCH INNOVATION LABORATORY|
|USDA FNS F2S 2017||FY 17 Farm to School Grant Program|
|CN SFSP SNAP FB 2017||CN-SFSP-SNAP-FB-2017|
|CN SFSP WIC ADMIN 2017||CN-SFSP-WIC-ADMIN-2017|
|CN SFSP WIC FB 2017||CN-SFSP-WIC-FB-2017|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY17||FY17 FDPNE Projects|
|IFRP DRAFT 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-DRAFT-2017-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS TNT FY17||Team Nutrition Training Grants|
|USDA CN FY17 OPS MOBILE TECH INNO LAB||USDA-CN-FY17-OPS-Mobile Technology for CN Innovation Laboratory|
|USDA FNS CFSR 17||Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs|
|IFRP 2017 RFA 00001||IFRP-2017-RFA-FINAL|
|RFA 685 17 000007||FEED THE FUTURE SENEGAL CILTIVATING NUTRITION|
|RFA 615 17 000003||Kenya Feed the Future Livestock Market Systems Leader with Associates|
|USDA FNS CACFP FY17||USDA-FNS-CACFP-FY 17|
|SNAP ETDATA 2017||SNAP E&T DATA Grant|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 696 16 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.