Apply for 04282011 524I
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ROUGH Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program Description" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000 Not Elsewhere Classified.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2011 and posted on Apr 28, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 6, 2011 Period during which USAID will be accepting comments on the attached SIAPS Program Description. Comments must be recieved no later than 500 PM EST on the closing date above..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $198,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- To be eligible to receive this Cooperative Agreement, an organization must Be a U.S. based non profit, for profit, or private voluntary organization or an Institution of Higher Education registered with USAID (as defined in 22 CFR part 228) Have managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve the results outlined in this program description and Propose to contribute from their own, private, or local sources no less than 7.5 percent of the amount of funds obligated by USAID for the implementation of this program over the course of the agreement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Regulation of Surface Coal Mining and Surface Effects of Underground Coal Mining
Previous opportunity: Arrest Related Deaths Program, 2011 2013
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 04282011 524I
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (04282011 524I) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 006 RFA||Optimizing Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Tanzania Program|
|CDC RFA EH11 1103||National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program Network Implementation|
|PAR 11 210||Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR) High Throughput Genotyping and Sequencing Resource Access (X01)|
|TI 11 012||Cooperative Agreement for Workforce Development in Vietnam HIV Addiction Technology Transfer Center|
|RFA HL 12 016||Clinical Trials Development Resource for Hematologic Disorders (U24)|
|RFA HL 12 023||Clinical Trials Planning Studies for Rare Thrombotic and Hemostatic Disorders (U34)|
|TI 11 002||Grants to Expand Care Coordination through the Use of Health Information Technology in Targeted Areas of Need|
|TI 11 015||FY 2011 Supplements for Rapid HIV Testing|
|CDC RFA EH11 1110||Strengthen and Improve the Nations Environmental Public Health Capacity through National, Non Profit, Professional Public Health Organizations to Incorporate Health in All Policies|
|HRSA 11 168||Innovative Evidence Based Models for Improving the System of Services for CYSHCN|
|TI 11 014||Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment with a Trauma Module|
|CDC RFA CE11 1108||Striving To Reduce Youth Violence Everywhere (STRYVE) Through Local Public Health Leadership|
|SM 11 012||Program Supplement to the Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration Grants for Health Information Technology (HIT) Adoption in the Context of Integrated Care|
|RFA OAA 11 000009||THE TECHNOLOGIES FOR HEALTH PROGRAM|
|CDC RFA PS08 8020401SUPP11||HIV/AIDS Surveillance|
|HRSA 12 003||MCHB State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program|
|HRSA 12 014||HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)|
|HRSA 11 135||Combating Autism Act Initiative (CAAI) National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|RFA HL 12 024||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R41/R42)|
|RFA HL 12 020||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R43/R44)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "04282011 524I", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.