Apply for PD 16 004Y
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Science of Learning" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 17 Farm to School Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Youth Resource Stewardship
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD 16 004Y
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD 16 004Y) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00637||Cultural Landscape Reports & Inventories for NPS Southeast Region Parks CESU|
|P16AS00640||MALU Administrative History|
|P16AS00641||Special History Study Fort Pulaski National Monument|
|P16AS00642||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Moccasin Bend National Archaeological District|
|16 604||Scalable Nanomanufacturing for Integrated Systems|
|G17AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|G16AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|FA FON0017 0001||Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)|
|NNH16ZTT001N MOBE||Research Opportunites in Space Biology (ROSBio) - 2016 "Appendix B: Research Opportunities for Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Space Biology to Study the Microbiome of the ISS as a Built Environment: Using ISS as a Microbiological Observatory" National|
|P16AS00651||Fluvial Processes Research Coordination Support for the NPS-Southeast|
|16 606||NSF/Intel Partnership on Computer Assisted Programming for Heterogeneous Architectures|
|USGS 16 FA 0313||Thrust Faulting in Rock and Ice Lithospheres in the Outer Solar System|
|DHS 16 DN 130 NFRA 001||Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|16 608||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|16 613||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|16 611||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 609||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 614||Plant Genome Research Program|
|16 615||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2016 0004||Metals Affordability Initiative III|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD 16 004Y", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.