Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sea Grant NOAA Regional Team Collaboration Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.417 Sea Grant Support.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2011 and posted on May 11, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 3, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $240,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Only NOAA entities or Sea Grant institutions are eligible to apply. An award may have a component that goes to a non Federal entity and a component that goes to a NOAA employee. The sum of the components cannot exceed 30,000.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SNPLMA Habitat Restoration Research Assoc
Previous opportunity: 2011 National History Day
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P14AS00009||Furthering Mission and Operation of the National Cave Karst Research Institute|
|P14AS00098||NMT National Cave and Karst Institute|
|P14AS00170||Development and Testing of Instrumentation and Software to Monitor the Sensory Environment|
|P14AS00171||Comprehensive Assessment of Risk of Caves to White Nose Syndrome|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040||FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.