Apply for L11AS00104
- The Bureau of Land Management in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SNPLMA Round 11 Parks Trails and Natural Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.235 Southern Nevada Public Land Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 6, 2011 and posted on Jun 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 5, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $13,383,996.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,383,996.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments City or township governments County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Mobilization of Pumps and Use of Operators and trainers at the Mni Wiconi Project Emergency Flood Control
Previous opportunity: Choice Neighborhood Initiative Planning Grant
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRL 11 KG 060711||Democracy and Human Rights Programs in Kyrgyzstan|
|FR 5509 N 01||Capacity Building for Sustainable Communities|
|NPSNOIIMRO10295||Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and cultural, at Isle Royale National Park|
|NPS 11 NOIGRCA 100101||CESU Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery|
|DRL 11 MENAINITIATIVES RFP 060811||MENA INITIATIVES|
|M OAA GRO LMA 11 02000||Development Innovation Venture|
|NPS 11 NERO 0040||Building the Captain John Smith Chesapeake NHT through Youth Driven Service, James River Segment|
|NPSNOIIMRO111012||Prepare a Multiple Property Documentation Form for the Oregon Trail through the State of Oregon|
|NPS 11 NERO 0043||Youth Project Rehabilitation of the Appalachian National Scenic Trail in Vermont, Chateauguay to Route 12|
|RFA 113 11 000001||STRENGTHENING CIVIL SOCIETY AND INDEPENDENT MEDIA IN BELARUS|
|SHTG FY 11 01||Susan Harwood Training Grant Program FY 2011|
|DTPH56 11 SN 000003||2012 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|DRL 11 NEA 06162011||Justice and Dignity Initiative in the Middle East and North Africa|
|DRL 11 CUBA 06162011||Cuba Programs|
|RFA 114 11 000002||Advancing National Integration|
|DRL 10 IRAQDG PROP 051910||Democracy and Governance Initiatives, Iraq|
|PRM ANE 12 CA SA 021312||FY 2012 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Tibetan refugees in South Asia|
|PRM ANE 12 CA 001 NEA 02281219 IRAQIS||FY 2012 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Iraqi refugees and IDPs in the Near East|
|PRM ANE 12 CA SA 03222012||FY 2012 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Sri Lankan refugees in Tamil Nadu, India|
|OOF2012||Olympic Opportunity Fund Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.