Apply for HHS 2011 ACF ANA NG 0141
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance SEDS TG" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.612 Native American Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2011 and posted on Feb 4, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 5, 2011 Multiple Receipt Dates See Full Announcement for Details.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive,awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: 2011 CIG CARIBBEAN AREA
Previous opportunity: NIMHD Exploratory Centers of Excellence (P20)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2011 ACF ANA NG 0141
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2011 ACF ANA NG 0141) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2011 AOA LA 1107||National Legal Resource Center|
|HHS 2011 AOA MP 1105||Senior Medicare Patrol|
|HHS 2011 AOA AB 1108||National Center on Elder Abuse|
|HHS 2011 ACF OPRE YR 0144||Research Center to Support Secondary Analyses of Head Start Impact Study Data|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RU 0149||Standing Announcement for Supplemental Services for Recently Arrived Refugees|
|HHS 2011 ACF OPRE YR 0150||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RX 0162||Refugee Preventive Health Discretionary Grant Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CA 0147||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2011 AOA LR 1103||Lifespan Respite Care Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CS 0174||Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|HHS 2011 AOA CP 1109||Accelerating Adoption of Consumer/Participant Direction Philosophy and Models, including the Cash and Counseling Model, throughout the Aging Network Making Consumer Direction Accessible to All|
|HHS 2011 ACF OPRE YE 0159||Early Care and Education Research Scholars Child Care Research Scholars|
|HHS 2011 ACF OHS HC 0199||National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations|
|HHS 2011 AOA LR 1111||Lifespan Respite Care Program Competing Program Expansion Supplements|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF YO 0168||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CY 0166||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2011 ACF ACYF CG 0170||Infant Adoption Awareness Training Grants|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCSE FD 0152||Partnership with Child Support Services to Develop Workforce Strategies and Economic Sustainability|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCSE FD 0154||Project to Test a Predesigned Data Warehouse Model|
|HHS 2011 ACF OCSE FD 0155||Partnership to Strengthen Families Child Support Enforcement and University Partnerships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2011 ACF ANA NG 0141", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.