Apply for USDA NRCS PR 11 01
- The Florida State Office in the agriculture environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2011 CIG CARIBBEAN AREA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912 Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 4, 2011 and posted on Feb 4, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $200,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses County governments State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: A Cooperative Institute for the Pacific Islands Region
Previous opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies Tribal Governance SEDS TG
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS PR 11 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS PR 11 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS WY 11 01||Conservation Innovation Grants Wyoming State Component|
|CIG USDA NRCS OH 11 01||Conservation Innovation Grant FY 11 Ohio State Component|
|USDA NIFA OP 003436||Renewable Resources Extension Act National Focus Fund Projects|
|L11AS00097||New Mexico Forest and Woodland Inventory and Monitoring (CESU)|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 003448||Organic Transitions Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 003451||Rangeland Research Program|
|USDA NRCS SD 11 01||South Dakota Conservation Innovation Grants FY11|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS PR 11 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.