Apply for NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2011 2002847
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "A Cooperative Institute for the Pacific Islands Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.432 National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Cooperative Institutes.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 4, 2011 and posted on Feb 4, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $19,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligibility is limited to non Federal public and private non profit universities, colleges and research institutions that offer accredited graduate level degree granting programs in NOAA related sciences and that are within commuting distance to the NOAA facilities on the island of Oahu, HI thereby allowing direct interactions with CI and NOAA scientists on a regular basis. If the CI is comprised of multiple member institutions, only the lead institution applying for the award (and where the CI will be established) must satisfy the commuting distance requirement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Transit Track Worker Safety Protection Demonstration Project
Previous opportunity: 2011 CIG CARIBBEAN AREA
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2011 2002847
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2011 2002847) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2011 2002920||A Cooperative Agreement to advance our understanding of and ability to anticipate changes in the Earths environment|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002915||Great Lakes Climate Extension Capacity Building|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929||A Cooperative Agreement for Education and Training for Climate, Water, and Weather (ET CWW)|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938||Sea Grant NOAA Regional Team Collaboration Grants|
|P14AS00009||Furthering Mission and Operation of the National Cave Karst Research Institute|
|P14AS00098||NMT National Cave and Karst Institute|
|P14AS00170||Development and Testing of Instrumentation and Software to Monitor the Sensory Environment|
|P14AS00171||Comprehensive Assessment of Risk of Caves to White Nose Syndrome|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040||FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2011 2002847", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.