Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ 22 NOFO0001213
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Soil Carbon Monitoring Training and Outreach Agreements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 03, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Climate Program Office (CPO), Earth System Science and Modeling Research in support of the Disaster
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ 22 NOFO0001213
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ 22 NOFO0001213) also looked into and applied for these:
|Cochran Fellowship Program – U.S. Dry Beans Processing, Promotion, and Marketing for Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras
Funding Number: USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 23 0001
Agency: Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service
Funding Amount: $140,000
|Methyl Bromide Transition Program
Funding Number: USDA NIFA ICGP 009484
Agency: Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Funding Amount: $500,000
|This is a test. Please disregard.
Funding Number: TEST PTS E2E 111922 0741
Agency: IVV Test Agency
Funding Amount: Case Dependent
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ 22 NOFO0001213", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.