Apply for CDFI 2022 ERP
- The US Department of the Treasury, Community Development Financial Institutions in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 500 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Previous opportunity: HUDRD - Qualitative Data Collection for Cohort 2 MTW Expansion- Rent Reform Experiment
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDFI 2022 ERP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDFI 2022 ERP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2022 01||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDFI 2022 ERP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.