Apply for NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.472 Unallied Science Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2011 and posted on Jun 8, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 6, 2011 The deadline for this funding opportunity has been extended until September 6, 2011 as a result of hurricane related disruptions to our applicant agencies..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $12,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are state agencies that have entered into an agreement with NMFS pursuant to section 6(c) of the ESA. The terms state and state agency are used as defined in section 3 of the ESA (16 U.S.C. 1532). Currently eligible state agencies are listed here http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/conservation/states/. Any state agency that enters into a section 6(c) agreement with NMFS by the grant application deadline is also eligible to apply.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Studies in Neonatal Resuscitation (R01)
Previous opportunity: Develop Servicewide Review and Population Models for Ungulate Management in the NPS
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.