Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0008
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "STEM Outreach to K 12 Schools in Southern Colorado" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2012 and posted on Jun 20, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2012.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SF SIMCOE FEEDER DITCH SCREEN
Previous opportunity: Estimating grizzly bear use of large ungulate carcasses with GPS telemetry data
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00234||Regional Mark Processing|
|NNH12ZDA001N MDAP||ROSES 2012 Mars Data Analysis|
|NNH12ZDA001N PPR||ROSES 2012 Planetary Protection Research|
|F12AS00246||Treaty Indian Fish Ticket Catch|
|DE FOA 0000744||Diagnostic Systems for Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences|
|2012 NIST MEP AZ MD RI 01||Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers for Arizona, Maryland and Rhode Island|
|G12AS20064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|G12AS20065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G12AS20066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|G12AS20067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G12AS20068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G12AS20069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G12AS20070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|NNH12ZDA001N AITT||ROSES2012 Airborne Instrument Technology Transition|
|FOA 12 15 PKM||ADVANCED DROP IN BIO FUELS PRODUCTION PROJECT|
|G12AS20071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|2013||Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) FY 13|
|F12AS00278||Foundations of Success|
|DHS 12 MT 045 001 99||FY 2012 Cooperating Technical Partner (CTP) Program|
|DHS 12 MT 045 002 99||FY 2012 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program Region II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.