Apply for RFA 620 11 000001
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strenghtening HIV Prevention Services for Most at Risk Popluations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2011 and posted on Apr 15, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $50,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- U.S. based and international non governmental organizations/private voluntary organizations and in country non governmental organizations are eligible to submit applications. USAID welcomes applications from organizations new to USAID. For profit firms willing to forego fee are eligible to apply. Applicants must have estabilished financial management, monitoring and evaluation, internal control systems, and policies and proceedures that comply with established U.S. Governmemt standards,laws,and regulations. All potential awardees will be subject to a responsiblity determination (may inculde a pre award survey) issued by a warranted Agreement Officer in USAID.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BLM OR WA CESU Western Lily Augmentation and Demography, Coos Bay District, Oregon
Previous opportunity: National Victimization Statistical Support Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 620 11 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 620 11 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 11 013||Cooperative Agreement for the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Center for Excellence in Behavioral Health|
|CMS 1A1 11 001||Nationwide Program for National and State Background Checks for Direct Patient Access Employees of Long Term Care Facilities and Providers|
|PAR 11 204||Early Phase Clinical Trials for Blood Cell Therapies (R01)|
|CDC RFA TP11 1101||Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA HL 12 025||Data Coordinating Center for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1)|
|RFA HL 12 026||Regional Clinical Centers for the Cardiovascular Cell Therapy Research Network (CCTRN) (UM1)|
|RFA AI 11 012||Beyond HAART Innovative Therapies to Control HIV 1 (P01)|
|PAR 11 205||Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25)|
|HRSA 11 133||Poison Center Support and Enhancement Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CD11 1101||Planning and Management of a Public Health Communication and Community Engagement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 11 033||Area Health Education Centers Infrastructure Development|
|HRSA 11 034||Area Health Education Centers Point of Service Maintenance and Enhancement|
|RG 04222011 OPP1||RG 04222011 Opp1 title|
|RG 04222011 OPP2||RG 04222011 Opp2 title|
|CDC RFA OT11 1101||PPHF 2012 Community Transformation Grants Applied Public Health Leadership Training Program financed solely by 2012 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA TS11 1104||Public Health Support for Land Reuse/Brownfield and Legacy Sites in the Areas of Concern (AOC) for the Great Lakes|
|CDC RFA TS11 1103||Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Land Reuse and Brownfield Sites|
|CDC RFA OE11 1104||Partnership for Surveillance Collaborative|
|HRSA 11 137||Rural Health Information Technology Network Development (RHITND) Program|
|RFA CE 12 001||Grants for Injury Control Research Centers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 620 11 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.