Apply for RFA 388 16 000008
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Political Landscape (SPL) in Bangladesh" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $14,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: U.S.-India Conference on Waste Management
Previous opportunity: Partnerships for Innovation: Accelerating Innovation Research- Technology Translation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 16 000008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 16 000008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0104||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: PLC 2016: Employ Diverse Youth Community Commuter Crew at Valley Forge NHP|
|NPS 16 NERO 0106||Philadelphia LGBTQ Heritage and Engagement Initiative|
|NPS 16 NERO 0107||Philadelphia LGBTQ Heritage and Engagement Initiative|
|NOIP16AC01053||Repair Mosquito River Trail – Youth Crew at Pictured Rocks Natl. Monument|
|F16AS00343||Utah Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program Coordinator|
|USGS FA 16 0348||Notice of Intent - Implementation and Development of US West Coast ShakeAlert|
|USGS FA 16 0357||Notice of Intent - Incorporating rtGNSS into ShakeAlert|
|USGS FA 16 0358||Notice of Intent - Earthquake Early Warning in Eastern California|
|NPS 16 NERO 0108||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Education Interns at Gateway National Recreation Area|
|NPS 16 NERO 0109||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Youth Project: Exterior rehabilitation of the Val-Kill Playhouse at Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site|
|P16AS00337||National Capital Parks- East Shaw Neighborhood Research Interns|
|P16AS00334||Part 1 State Reviewer Training|
|NPS 16 NERO 0110||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: ASSESSMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCE CONDITION|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 087||Global Anti-Corruption Consortium|
|P16AS00342||Update Historic Resource Study: Homesteads and In-holdings|
|16AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders (The Executives Role)|
|16PR02||Classification Instrument Revalidation for NIC Prisons Division|
|16CS18||Justice Involved Women: Developing an Agency Wide Approach|
|16CS19||Corrections Stress: Developing a Needs Assessment for National Distribution|
|16AC07||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 16 000008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.