Apply for P16AS00248
- The DOI-NPS in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Student Conservation Association Youth Summit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2016 and posted on Jun 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent to award without competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: DOI-NPS
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Population monitoring and habitat use for WNS-affected bat species in GRSM
Previous opportunity: EMPOWER: Increasing Economic and Social Empowerment for Adolescent Girls and Vulnerable Women in Zambia
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00248
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00248) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00258||McArthur Creek Trail Restoration East Section|
|ED GRANTS 061616 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|P16AS00269||Enhance Outreach at Parks through Joint Education Programs|
|ED GRANTS 062316 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promoting Student Resilience (PSR) Program CFDA Number 84184C|
|NPS 16 NERO 0087||Yankees & Immigrants Film – a Partnership Project|
|FA5461349||Exchange Program in the U.S. for English Language Teachers from U.S.-Brazil Binational Centers|
|RFA 696 16 000003||Youth Employment Project|
|ED GRANTS 062016 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): American Overseas Research Centers (AORC) Program CFDA Number 84.274A|
|P16AS00279||Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail|
|P16AS00277||State Certified Local Government Coordinator Training Scholarships|
|P16AS00273||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park, Centennial Initiative|
|NOIP16AC01057||Illinois Freedom Project Civil Rights Statewide Youth Summit Series|
|NPS NOI P15AC01187||Youth engagement at San Juan Island NHP|
|H NOFO 16 100||TechCamp for Civil Society Organizations and Youth Leaders Hyderabad 2016|
|ND NOFO 16 103||All-India Road Show on Women’s Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship|
|NPS NOI P16AC01083||Youth engagement through trail maintenance projects at North Cascades NPS Complex|
|P16AS00307||Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher|
|SCO 200 16 GR068||Academic Review of Money Laundering Cases in Colombia|
|P16AS00320||Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act|
|RFA 603 16 000003||Workforce Development Program - Djibouti|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00248", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.