Apply for RFA 512 11 000002
- The Brazil USAID Brasilia in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SUSTAINABLE LANDSCAPES PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2011 and posted on May 12, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2011 Closing time 0900 (Brasilia time).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- U.S and Non U.S. organizations such as non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, faith based organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2011 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators
Previous opportunity: Early Head Start Replacement Grantee Compton, Lynwood, Paramount, and South Los Angeles, California
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 512 11 000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 512 11 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA REG9 WP 11||FY11 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M11AS00002||BOEMRE FY 2012 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|FWS OSA 2011 001||AFWA Climate Adaption Strategy Project|
|EPA REG10 WPDG2011||FY11 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|NPS 11 NERO 0039||CESU Integrated Pest Management Plan for Invasive European Fire Ants at ACAD|
|EPA REG08 11 01||FY11 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG06WPDG 2011||FY11 Region 06 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|RFA OAA 11 000010||Biodiversity Understanding in Infrastructure and Landscape Development (BUILD)|
|F11PS00787||Alaska Wildland Urban Interface Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects|
|R11AF20019||Reclamations Water Use Efficiency Grant Program, California Bay Delta Constituents|
|NWRS R2 22521 1101||Establishment of the Rio Grande Canalization Project Water Transaction Program in southern New Mexico|
|MCC 11 0041 RFA 26||Post Compact Data Collection Services|
|D11AC1000||AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot|
|NPSNOIP11AC80257||Five Year Cooperative Agreement with Washington Conservation Corps|
|NPS NOIR4240110002||Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks|
|EPA REG04 11 WPDG||FY11 Region 04 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BLM WO NOI L11AS00115||Youth Environmental Outdoor Education and Camps|
|EPA OPP 11 002||EPA School Integrated Pest Management Grants|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 2011||FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG03 EAD 11 08||FY11 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 512 11 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.