Apply for SOL OAA 11 000009
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sustainable Leadership, Managment and Governance RFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2010 and posted on Nov 17, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $200,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Great Plains LCC Coordination
Previous opportunity: New Era Rural Technology Competitive Grants Program (RTP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 11 000009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 11 000009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DD 11 002||Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE) Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) II (U01)|
|RFA DD 11 007||Pilot Longitudinal Data Collection to inform Public Health Fragile X Syndrome|
|PAR 11 042||National Institute on Aging Revision Requests for Active Cooperative Agreements (U01)|
|RFA DD 11 010||Family History and Diamond Blackfan Anemia (U01)|
|HRSA 11 106||School Mental Health Program and Policy Analysis Center|
|HRSA 11 031||Sickle Cell Disease and Newborn Screening Program and National Coordination and Evaluation Center|
|CDC RFA GH11 1197||Reducing New HIV Infections, Strengthening Health And Strategic Information Systems, Capacity Building And Increasing Access To Quality HIV/AIDS Services Through Support Programs Conducted By The Government Of Botswana Under PEPFAR|
|RFA NS 11 007||Centers without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies Genetics and Genomics of Human Epilepsies (U01)|
|RFA DE 11 003||NIH Basic Behavioral and Social Science Opportunity Network (OppNet) Short term Mentored Career Development Awards in the Basic Behavioral and Social Sciences for Mid career and Senior Investigators (K18)|
|RFA EY 11 001||NEI Genomic Research Grant on Integrative Data Analysis for Vision Research (R01)|
|HRSA 11 136||Genetics in Primary Care|
|RFA DP 11 002||Maternal Vitamin D Status and Preterm Birth|
|HRSA 11 059||EMSC National Resource Center|
|HRSA 11 043||Advanced Education Nursing Traineeship|
|HRSA 11 149||Affordable Care Act (ACA) Teaching Health Center (THC) Graduate Medical Education (GME) Payment Program|
|CMS 1E0 11 001||Nationwide Program for National and State Background Checks for Direct Patient Access Employees of Long Term Care Facilities and Providers|
|RFA DP 11 001||Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) (U01)|
|HRSA 11 091||HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)|
|RFA DP 11 004||Longitudinal Study of a Population based Cohort of People with Lupus (U01)|
|CDC RFA SO11 1101||Surveillance Program Announcement Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 11 000009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.