Apply for SOL OAA 11 000064
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2011 and posted on May 20, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $198,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $198,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project
Previous opportunity: Integration of Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment in Primary Care Settings (R01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 11 000064
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 11 000064) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AH TP2 11 001||FY11 OAH National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents|
|RFA HG 11 014||Technology Development for High Throughput Functional Genomics (R21)|
|RFA HG 11 013||Technology Development for High Throughput Functional Genomics (R01)|
|RFA HG 11 015||Technology Development for High Throughput Functional Genomics (R43/44)|
|HRSA 11 180||ORAL HEALTH TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE NATIONAL COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT|
|PA 11 217||Mechanistic Studies of HIV exposed Seronegative Individuals (HESN)(R21)|
|PA 11 218||Mechanistic Studies of HIV exposed Seronegative Individuals (HESN) (R01)|
|RFA AI 11 033||Predictive Biodosimetry Discovery and Development of Biomarkers for Acute and Delayed Radiation Injuries (R01)|
|WH HPP 11 001||FY11 Campus Men Supporting Womens Health Project (CMSWHP)|
|WH AST 11 001||FY11 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women Education, Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|WH AST 11 002||FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|PAR 11 219||NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
|RFA AI 11 036||Strategies for the Protection of Pregnant Women and Infants Against Infectious Diseases (R01)|
|RFA MD 11 006||Limited Competition NIMHD Endowment Program for Increasing Research and Institutional Resources Capacity (S21)|
|RFA AI 11 027||Therapeutics for Neurotropic Biodefense Toxins and Pathogens (R21/R33)|
|WH CCE 11 001||FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier Community Program|
|PAR 11 220||Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01)|
|HRSA 11 112||School Based Comprehensive Oral Health Services Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DD11 1109||Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism|
|CDC RFA DP11 1111||Developing Support and Educational Awareness for Young (45) Breast Cancer Survivors in the United States|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 11 000064", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.