Apply for EP HIT 13 003
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO OBTAIN LOCAL LEVEL GOVERNMENTAL AND COMMUNITY INPUT FOR NATIONAL HEALTH SECURITY RELATED ACTIVITIES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.078 Strengthening Emergency Care Delivery in the United States Healthcare System through Health Information and Promotion.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 3, 2013 and posted on Sep 3, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 12, 2013 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) is the only eligible applicant.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
Previous opportunity: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO OBTAIN STATE AND TERRITORIAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT INPUT FOR NATIONAL HEALTH SECURITY RELATED ACTIVITIES
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP HIT 13 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP HIT 13 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 13 348||NIDCR Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|PAR 13 351||NIGMS National Centers for Systems Biology (P50)|
|HRSA 14 007||R40 Maternal and Child Health Research Program (MCHR)|
|HRSA 14 008||R40 Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Studies (MCH SDAS)|
|HRSA 14 009||R40 Maternal and Child Health Policy Analysis Program|
|HRSA 14 105||Service Area Competition Additional Area (SAC AA) Alabama, California, Federal States of Micronesia, Illinois, Maine, Michigan, Oregon, and Palau|
|RFA HL 14 013||Technologies To Assess Sleep Health Status in Populations (R43/R44)|
|RFA RM 13 010||Adaptation of Scalable Technologies to Illuminate the Druggable Genome (U01)|
|RFA RM 13 011||Development of a Knowledge Management Center for Illuminating the Druggable GenomeTitle Here (U54)|
|PAR 13 353||Revision Requests for Active Alzheimers Disease Centers (P50)|
|RFA RM 13 014||Defining A Comprehensive Reference Profile of Circulating Human Extracellular RNA (U01)|
|PA 13 354||Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R01)|
|PA 13 355||Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R21)|
|PA 13 356||Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R03)|
|RFA NS 14 004||Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP) (U01)|
|RFA MH 14 090||Disaster Mental Health Intervention Research Center (P60)|
|HRSA 14 047||Ryan White Part B HIV Care Grant Program|
|RFA OD 13 117||Center for Evaluation and Coordination of Training and Research (CECTR) in Tobacco Regulatory Science (U54)|
|CDC RFA GH14 1401||COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION (PAHO) Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination Strengthening Immunization Programs in the Americas|
|PAR 13 362||Neurological Sciences Academic Development Award (K12)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP HIT 13 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.