Apply for RFA OAA 11 000009
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THE TECHNOLOGIES FOR HEALTH PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2011 and posted on May 5, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 5, 2011.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- To be eligible for the Cooperative Agreement under this RFA, an organization must (a) Be a U.S. or Non U.S. non governmental institution,for profit, non profit or private voluntary organization or consortium of such organizations registered with USAID, including research organizations, universities, developing countries institutions and partners, and relevant special interest associations. Must be apply to meet the eligibility criteria in 22 CFR 228 sub part D. (b) Agree to work with and hire individuals who have the technical expertise to contribute to the accomplishment of the RFAs objective and results. (c) Have managerial, technical, and institutional capacities to achieve the results outlined in this RFA.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Building Opportunity Out of Science and Technology (BOOST)
Previous opportunity: Restore New Mexico Healthy Lands Initiative for 2011 to 2016
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 11 000009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 11 000009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS08 8020401SUPP11||HIV/AIDS Surveillance|
|HRSA 12 003||MCHB State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program|
|HRSA 12 014||HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)|
|HRSA 11 135||Combating Autism Act Initiative (CAAI) National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center|
|RFA HL 12 024||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R41/R42)|
|RFA HL 12 020||Virtual Reality Technologies for Research and Education in Obesity and Diabetes (R43/R44)|
|HRSA 11 172||AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers|
|HRSA 12 007||Children s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education Payment Program (CHGME Payment Program)|
|CDC RFA IP11 1106||Developing and Disseminating Targeted Immunization Materials|
|CDC RFA DP11 1103PPHF11||Public Prevention Health Fund Community Transformation Grant|
|PA EAA 11 002||FY11 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Cooperative Agreement Projects|
|MP MPC 11 001||FY11 Eliminating Lupus Health Disparities Initiative (ELHDI)|
|CDC RFA IP11 1105||Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases|
|CMS 1H0 11 001||Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CMS 1I0 11 001||Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Services|
|PAR 11 213||NIA Limited Competition Renewals of, and Revisions to, Existing Cooperative Agreement Awards (U01)|
|CDC RFA CE11 1105||A Multimedia project to promote child well being, early childhood development research, and violence prevention|
|HRSA 11 171||Expanding HIV Training into Graduate Medical Education|
|CDC RFA DD11 1108||Blood Safety Surveillance among People with Blood Disorders|
|RFA DC 12 003||NIDCD Research On Hearing Health Care (R21/R33)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 11 000009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.