Apply for EPA OLEM OUST 16 03
- The EPA in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK COMPLIANCE ASSISTANCE AND TRAINING SUPPORT IN INDIAN COUNTRY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.804.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2015 and posted on Dec 30, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: FY 2016 Water Conservation Field Services Program, Bureau of Reclamation, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office
Previous opportunity: Energy-Efficient Computing: from Devices to Architectures
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OLEM OUST 16 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OLEM OUST 16 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R5 GL 2016 1||Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Phytoplankton Component|
|F16AS00072||Assessment of Mojave Desert Toroise Health in the Large Scale Translocation Site|
|R16AN20005||Sea Grant Delta Science Fellows Program|
|F16AS00087||Wildlife Without Borders â¿¿ Central America 2016|
|P16AS00035||National Park Service - FY2016 MPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR MP 16 0002||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|USGS 16 FA 0012||SE Alaska Seafloor Mapping|
|M16AS00003||BOEM FY 2016 Louisiana Coastal Marine Institute|
|EPA G2016 ORD B1||National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing and Water Distribution Systems|
|R16AN20004||Assessment of salmonid rearing habitat and growth rate in the Upper Sacramento River watershed above Lake Shasta|
|R16AN20009||Invasive Species Control|
|F16AS00102||Refuges Inventory & Monitoring Program|
|EPA EE 16 01||Environmental Education Local Grants Program -- Solicitation Notice for 2016|
|F16AS00107||Single Source Award Notification|
|P16AS00048||National Public Lands Day|
|OES OTE 16 002||CAFTA-DR: Public Participation in Environmental Protection|
|EPA G2016 STAR A2||Early Career Awards: Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services|
|EPA G2016 STAR A1||Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 16 02||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016|
|M16AS00004||BOEM FY 2016 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OLEM OUST 16 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.