Apply for BMA 538 STIP 2016
- The Agency for International Development, Dominican Republic USAID-Santo Domingo in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean Science, Technology, Innovations, and Partnerships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Evaluating Principles to Guide Comprehensive Assessment of Ecosystem Service Values
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Evidence Based Ecosystem Services Research, Example Applications, and Best Practices
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BMA 538 STIP 2016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BMA 538 STIP 2016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00573||Overmountain Victory Trail Annual Commemorative March|
|P16AS00575||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 16 NERO 0196||Community Conversations: Finding Relevance in the National Parks of Boston|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 001||RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 002||USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation|
|USAID GUATEMALA DRAFT CBPT PD FY17||Communities- Building- Peace-Together_CBPT|
|OVW 2017 12440||OVW FY 2017 Technical Assistance Outreach Initiative to Strengthen Indian Tribes Capacity to Address Violence Against Women|
|CDFI 2017 FATA||Fiscal Year 2017 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2017 NACA||Fiscal Year 2017 NACA Program|
|FR 6100 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|SOL 383 17 000004||Media Empowerment for a Democratic Sri Lanka (MEND) Activity|
|RFI 383 17 GVP CS||Sri Lanka Civil Society Program|
|P17AS00128||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|PRMECON 17 GR 001 WHA 032017||Strengthen Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P17AS00133||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|RFA 176 17 000004||New Youth Development Activity|
|P17AS00337||Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2017||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
|P17AS00272||San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement|
|CDFI 2017 CMF||Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BMA 538 STIP 2016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.