Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0005
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Use of Remote and In Situ Measurements to Improve Understanding of the Basic Physics of the Ionosphere" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 29, 2012 and posted on May 24, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2012.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Stable isotope analysis of carnivore diets on the Alaska Peninsula
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2012 National Forum on Youth Violence Prevention Expansion Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH12ZDA001N ISP||ROSES 2012 In Space Propulsion|
|CGR FN 0512 RES||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Research Conference Grant and Cooperative Agreement Program, Announcement of Opportunity, Fiscal Year 2012|
|PD 12 1639||Sensors and Sensing Systems|
|12 562||International Collaboration in Chemistry between US Investigators and their Counterparts Abroad|
|RGR FN 0512 RES||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research Announcement of Opportunity, Fiscal Years 2012|
|W81XWH 12 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Translational Research Award|
|12 563||EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program Track 1|
|W81XWH 12 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 12 SCIRP CTA||DOD Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial Award|
|NNH12ZUA005N||SPACE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS|
|W911NF 12 R 0011||Army Research Laboratory Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|W911NF 12 R 0012||Army Research Office Broad Agency Announcement for Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|12 565||Advancing Digitization of Biodiversity Collections|
|F12AS00187||Desert Tortoise Data Model|
|BAA AFOSR 2012 0005||Air Force Fiscal Year 2013 Young Investigator Research Program|
|NNH12ZDA001N MMAMA||ROSES12 Moon and Mars Analog Missions Activities|
|F12AS00199||FWS Office of the Science Advisor|
|W81XWH 12 DMDRP TIA||DOD FY12 Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 12 DMDRP IIRA||DOD FY12 Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 12 LCRP CA||DOD FY12 Lung Cancer Research Concept Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 1 CALL 0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.