Apply for RDBCP 11 02 VAPG
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Value Added Producer Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.352 Value Added Producer Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2011 and posted on Aug 12, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2011 Applications may be submitted either on paper or electronically by August 29, 2011. Late applications are not eligible for FY 2011 grant funding..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $37,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals Small businesses.
- Eligible applicants areIndependent Producers Farmer or Rancher Cooperatives Agricultural Producer Group and Majority Controlled Producer Based Business Ventures
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Privet, Chinaberry and Golden Bamboo Treatment and Removal
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Islamabad PAS Grants Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP 11 02 VAPG
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP 11 02 VAPG) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003771||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
|ITA IA OTEXA 2012 2003479||Grants to Manufacturers of Certain Worsted Wool Fabrics|
|RDBCP 2012 VAPG||Value Added Producer Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 004268||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking|
|RDBCP SSDPG 2014||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2014||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2015||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP 11 02 VAPG", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.