Apply for P16AS00662
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yakutat Tlingit Traditional Cultural Property Study, Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 23, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2016 Applications will not be accepted from any cooperator other than Portland State University..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY 2017 Joint Hurricane Testbed (JHT), Hazardous Weather Testbed (HWT), and Hydrometeorology Testbed (HMT)
Previous opportunity: Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2017
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00662
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00662) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ECA ECALMAQM 16 003||Official U.S. Presentation at the 16th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, June through November, 2018|
|P17AS00389||Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University|
|P17AS00370||The Tlingit People and Their Role in the History of Sitka|
|P17AS00471||Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s|
|P17AS00714||Denali 100: Stories of the People|
|NPS NOIP17AC00357 02||Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
|P19AS00525||Huna Tribal House Programs|
|P19AS00561||Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton|
|P20AS00056||Enhance Student Career Development through NPS Collections Cataloging and Preservation|
|PAS CMR FY20 08||Strengthening University eLearning Capacity|
|PAS QAT FY20 001||Qatari Audience Analysis|
|PAS QAT FY21 001||Qatari Audience Analysis|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00662", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.