Missouri Veteran Grants
The United States government has set aside $13,568.00 in government grants and $10,293.00 in other form of governmental financial funding across all the states to eligible applicants. Veterans who are currently residing in the state of Missouri may be eligible to apply for various types of veteran grants and benefits. According to the local military office in Missouri, to be eligible for veteran grants:
- You must be an veteran who were enlisted in the military, naval force, or air force, before September 7, 1980. Or:
- You must be an veteran who were enlisted in the military, naval force, or air force, after September 7, 1980 with at least 24 months of active duty.
Veteran Health Care Benefits
All veterans in Missouri are eligible to apply for additional health care benefits provided by the federal government. There are currently 505,900 veterans in the state of Missouri - 468,100 male veterans and 37,800 female veterans. They will be able to receive veteran health care grants as long as they are eligible for veteran grants.
Veteran Grants for Disabled in Missouri
There are currently more than 373,600 veterans in Missouri who are "war time" veterans, which means they have been involved in one of the following wars:
- More than 119,800 of 373,600 soldiers entered and survived the Gulf War
- More than 171,800 of 373,600 soldiers entered and survived the Vietnam Era
- More than 55,200 of 373,600 soldiers entered and survived the Korean Conflict
- More than 42,700 of 373,600 soldiers entered and survived the World War II
For veterans who have suffered permanent injuries during historical or active wars are eligible to apply and receive Veteran Grants for Disabled offer by the military office in Missouri.
Veteran Education Grants, Veteran Small Business Grants, and Veteran Housing Grants in Missouri
The office of finance in Missouri has set aside governmental funding in education grants, small business grants, and housing grants only to qualified veterans in the state of Missouri. It doesn't matter if you are a "war time" veteran or a "peace time" veteran, there are veteran grants available for everyone who has participated or is currently enrolling in the military, naval force, and/or air force.
For example, veterans in Missouri are not only eligible to apply for small business grants that are available to all residents of Missouri, they are also eligible to apply for small business grants for veterans as well. And vice versa with housing and education grants.
To apply for veteran grants in Missouri, contact Missouri financial aid agencies.
Veteran Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!