Missouri Government Grants
The United States government and Missouri's office of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in Missouri. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important role in Missouri. The local government in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per housing property, there are around 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: