The United States government and Missouri's office of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Missouri federal grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Missouri. The local government in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 households in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, less than 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants