Missouri Government Grants
The U.S. government and Missouri's office of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who live in Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Missouri federal grants.
Government funding in Missouri is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Missouri. The local administration in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 households in the state of Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: