Missouri Government Grants
The United States government and Missouri's office of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky task. There are more than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Missouri. The local government in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per housing property, there are around 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!