Missouri Government Grants
The United States government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government grants in Missouri is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Missouri. The local government in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per housing property, there are around 2,710,000 households in the state of Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!