Missouri Government Grants
The US government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who live in Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Missouri federal grants.
Government funding in Missouri is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 32,931 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Missouri. The federal government in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: