Missouri Government Grants
The U.S. government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens who live in the state of Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Missouri. The federal administration in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Missouri to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, less than 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.