The U.S. government and Missouri's department of finance has set aside $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Missouri. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Missouri federal grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky task. More than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important role in Missouri. The local government in Missouri invest over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,710,000 housing units in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Missouri is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants