Missouri Government Grants
The United States government and Missouri's office of finance has put in $13,568.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,293.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in Missouri. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Missouri government grants.
Government financial aid in Missouri is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Missouri Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Missouri can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 32,931 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Missouri Small Business Grants.
- Missouri Education Grants: Education is an important role in Missouri. The local administration in Missouri spend over $10,093,669,024.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Missouri to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Missouri Education Grants.
- Missouri Housing Grants: At an average market value of $137,700.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,710,000 households in Missouri. With an average annual household income of $46,867.00, only 71.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Missouri cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Missouri Housing Grants.
- Missouri Veteran Grants: Residents of Missouri who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Missouri Veteran Grants.
- Missouri Personal Grants: The local state government in Missouri does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Missouri residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Missouri. Here's more information on Missouri Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!