Idaho Government Grants
The federal government and Idaho's office of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who reside in the state of Idaho. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government grants in Idaho is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky task. More than 8,293 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Idaho. The federal administration in Idaho spend over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Idaho to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 667,000 households in the state of Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Idaho is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: