Idaho Government Grants
The US government and Idaho's department of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Idaho. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government financial aid in Idaho is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Idaho can be a risky task. There are more than 8,293 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Idaho. The local government in Idaho invest over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Idaho to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per housing property, there are more than 667,000 housing units in Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Idaho is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: