Idaho Government Grants
The federal government and Idaho's office of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for residents who live in Idaho. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government funding in Idaho is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky task. There are more than 8,293 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education is an important role in Idaho. The local government in Idaho invest over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Idaho to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average value of $172,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 667,000 housing units in Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Idaho is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!