Idaho Government Grants
The United States government and Idaho's office of finance has set aside $3,099.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of Idaho. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Idaho government grants.
Government funding in Idaho is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky task. There are more than 8,293 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Idaho. The federal government in Idaho spend over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Idaho to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 667,000 real estate properties in the state of Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Idaho is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: