The U.S. government and Idaho's department of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for people who live in the state of Idaho. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government grants in Idaho is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Idaho can be a risky task. There are more than 8,293 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Idaho. The local government in Idaho invest over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Idaho to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per housing property, there are more than 667,000 households in the state of Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Idaho cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants