Idaho Government Grants
The United States government and Idaho's office of finance has set aside $3,099.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for individuals who live in the state of Idaho. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government funding in Idaho is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky thing to do. More than 8,293 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education is an important role in Idaho. The federal administration in Idaho invest over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Idaho to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per real estate property, there are around 667,000 real estate properties in Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Idaho cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!