The US government and Idaho's office of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who reside in Idaho. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government financial aid in Idaho is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky task. More than 8,293 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Idaho. The federal administration in Idaho invest over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Idaho to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average value of $172,700.00 per housing property, there are around 667,000 households in the state of Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Idaho is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants