Idaho Government Grants
The United States government and Idaho's department of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for people who live in Idaho. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Idaho government grants.
Government grants in Idaho is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 8,293 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Idaho. The local government in Idaho spend over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Idaho to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per real estate property, there are more than 667,000 households in Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Idaho cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!