Idaho Government Grants
The US government and Idaho's department of finance has put in $3,099.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,458.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Idaho. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Idaho federal grants.
Government funding in Idaho is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Idaho Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Idaho can be a risky thing to do. More than 8,293 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Idaho Small Business Grants.
- Idaho Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Idaho. The local administration in Idaho spend over $2,324,360,442.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Idaho to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Idaho Education Grants.
- Idaho Housing Grants: At an average market value of $172,700.00 per housing property, there are more than 667,000 households in the state of Idaho. With an average annual household income of $47,576.00, about 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Idaho cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Idaho Housing Grants.
- Idaho Veteran Grants: Residents of Idaho who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Idaho Veteran Grants.
- Idaho Personal Grants: The local state government in Idaho does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Idaho residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Idaho. Here's more information on Idaho Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!