Arkansas Government Grants
The U.S. government and Arkansas's office of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arkansas can be a risky task. More than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Arkansas. The local government in Arkansas invest over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,310,000 housing units in Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arkansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!