Arkansas Government Grants
The U.S. government and Arkansas's office of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for individuals who reside in the state of Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government financial aid in Arkansas is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arkansas can be a risky thing to do. More than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Arkansas. The local government in Arkansas invest over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,310,000 real estate properties in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Arkansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!