The federal government and Arkansas's department of finance has put in $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who live in Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Arkansas government grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arkansas can be a risky task. More than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arkansas. The local administration in Arkansas spend over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are around 1,310,000 real estate properties in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Arkansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants