Arkansas Government Grants
The federal government and Arkansas's department of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Arkansas. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky task. There are more than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Arkansas. The federal government in Arkansas spend over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,310,000 housing units in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, only 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arkansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!