The U.S. government and Arkansas's department of finance has put in $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for individuals who live in Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arkansas can be a risky task. There are more than 16,874 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Arkansas. The local government in Arkansas invest over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $102,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,310,000 housing units in Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, only 68.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Arkansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants