Arkansas Government Grants
The US government and Arkansas's office of finance has put in $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for people who live in the state of Arkansas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky task. There are more than 16,874 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arkansas. The federal government in Arkansas invest over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are around 1,310,000 households in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arkansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!