Arkansas Government Grants
The federal government and Arkansas's office of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who reside in Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Arkansas government grants.
Government financial aid in Arkansas is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky thing to do. More than 16,874 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Arkansas. The local administration in Arkansas spend over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are around 1,310,000 housing units in Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, only 68.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Arkansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: