Arkansas Government Grants
The federal government and Arkansas's department of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens who live in Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government financial aid in Arkansas is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky thing to do. More than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arkansas. The federal administration in Arkansas spend over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,310,000 housing units in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, about 68.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Arkansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.