The United States government and Arkansas's office of finance has set aside $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for residents who live in the state of Arkansas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Arkansas federal grants.
Government funding in Arkansas is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky task. There are more than 16,874 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Arkansas. The local administration in Arkansas invest over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $102,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,310,000 housing units in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, about 68.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Arkansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants