The United States government and Arkansas's office of finance has put in $6,937.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,598.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens who reside in the state of Arkansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Arkansas government grants.
Government grants in Arkansas is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arkansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arkansas can be a risky task. More than 16,874 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arkansas Small Business Grants.
- Arkansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arkansas. The local administration in Arkansas spend over $4,800,319,951.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arkansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arkansas Education Grants.
- Arkansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $102,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,310,000 real estate properties in the state of Arkansas. With an average annual household income of $38,815.00, less than 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arkansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arkansas Housing Grants.
- Arkansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Arkansas who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arkansas Veteran Grants.
- Arkansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Arkansas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arkansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arkansas. Here's more information on Arkansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants