Vermont Government Grants
The US government and Vermont's department of finance has put in $2,162.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,671.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who live in Vermont. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Vermont government grants.
Government funding in Vermont is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Vermont Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Vermont can be a risky task. There are more than 1,697 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Vermont Small Business Grants.
- Vermont Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Vermont. The local administration in Vermont spend over $1,462,893,434.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Vermont to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Vermont Education Grants.
- Vermont Housing Grants: At an average value of $208,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 322,000 real estate properties in the state of Vermont. With an average annual household income of $52,104.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Vermont is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Vermont Housing Grants.
- Vermont Veteran Grants: Residents of Vermont who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Vermont Veteran Grants.
- Vermont Personal Grants: The local state government in Vermont does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Vermont residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Vermont. Here's more information on Vermont Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!