Vermont Government Grants
The US government and Vermont's office of finance has put in $2,162.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,671.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in the state of Vermont. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Vermont government grants.
Government grants in Vermont is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Vermont Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Vermont can be a risky task. More than 1,697 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Vermont Small Business Grants.
- Vermont Education Grants: Education is an important role in Vermont. The federal administration in Vermont invest over $1,462,893,434.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Vermont to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Vermont Education Grants.
- Vermont Housing Grants: At an average value of $208,400.00 per housing property, there are around 322,000 households in Vermont. With an average annual household income of $52,104.00, less than 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Vermont cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Vermont Housing Grants.
- Vermont Veteran Grants: Residents of Vermont who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Vermont Veteran Grants.
- Vermont Personal Grants: The local state government in Vermont does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Vermont residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Vermont. Here's more information on Vermont Personal Grants.