The US government and Vermont's office of finance has put in $2,162.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,671.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for people who live in the state of Vermont. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Vermont government grants.
Government financial aid in Vermont is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Vermont Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Vermont can be a risky task. There are more than 1,697 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Vermont Small Business Grants.
- Vermont Education Grants: Education is an important role in Vermont. The local administration in Vermont invest over $1,462,893,434.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Vermont to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Vermont Education Grants.
- Vermont Housing Grants: At an average market value of $208,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 322,000 real estate properties in Vermont. With an average annual household income of $52,104.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Vermont is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Vermont Housing Grants.
- Vermont Veteran Grants: Residents of Vermont who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Vermont Veteran Grants.
- Vermont Personal Grants: The local state government in Vermont does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Vermont residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Vermont. Here's more information on Vermont Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants