The federal government and South Carolina's department of finance has set aside $9,249.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,863.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in the state of South Carolina. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive South Carolina government grants.
Government funding in South Carolina is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in South Carolina can be a risky thing to do. More than 9,657 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Carolina Small Business Grants.
- South Carolina Education Grants: Education is an important role in South Carolina. The federal government in South Carolina invest over $8,003,121,974.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Carolina Education Grants.
- South Carolina Housing Grants: At an average market value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,130,000 housing units in the state of South Carolina. With an average annual household income of $44,625.00, less than 73.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in South Carolina is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Carolina Housing Grants.
- South Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of South Carolina who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Carolina Veteran Grants.
- South Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in South Carolina does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, South Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Carolina. Here's more information on South Carolina Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants