South Carolina Government Grants
The federal government and South Carolina's office of finance has set aside $9,249.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,863.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for residents who live in the state of South Carolina. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive South Carolina federal grants.
Government financial aid in South Carolina is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in South Carolina can be a risky task. More than 9,657 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Carolina Small Business Grants.
- South Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in South Carolina. The federal administration in South Carolina spend over $8,003,121,974.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Carolina Education Grants.
- South Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per housing property, there are around 2,130,000 households in South Carolina. With an average annual household income of $44,625.00, less than 73.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in South Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Carolina Housing Grants.
- South Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of South Carolina who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Carolina Veteran Grants.
- South Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in South Carolina does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, South Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Carolina. Here's more information on South Carolina Personal Grants.