South Carolina Government Grants
The federal government and South Carolina's office of finance has set aside $9,249.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,863.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens who live in the state of South Carolina. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive South Carolina government grants.
Government funding in South Carolina is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in South Carolina can be a risky task. More than 9,657 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Carolina Small Business Grants.
- South Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in South Carolina. The local government in South Carolina spend over $8,003,121,974.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in South Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Carolina Education Grants.
- South Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per housing property, there are around 2,130,000 housing units in the state of South Carolina. With an average annual household income of $44,625.00, about 73.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in South Carolina is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Carolina Housing Grants.
- South Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of South Carolina who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Carolina Veteran Grants.
- South Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in South Carolina does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, South Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Carolina. Here's more information on South Carolina Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!