South Carolina Government Grants
The United States government and South Carolina's department of finance has put in $9,249.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,863.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens who live in South Carolina. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive South Carolina government grants.
Government funding in South Carolina is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in South Carolina can be a risky task. There are more than 9,657 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Carolina Small Business Grants.
- South Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in South Carolina. The federal administration in South Carolina invest over $8,003,121,974.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Carolina Education Grants.
- South Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,130,000 real estate properties in South Carolina. With an average annual household income of $44,625.00, only 73.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in South Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Carolina Housing Grants.
- South Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of South Carolina who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Carolina Veteran Grants.
- South Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in South Carolina does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, South Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Carolina. Here's more information on South Carolina Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: