West Virginia Government Grants
The U.S. government and West Virginia's office of finance has set aside $4,922.00 million dollars in government grants and $4,031.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who live in West Virginia. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive West Virginia federal grants.
Government financial aid in West Virginia is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- West Virginia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in West Virginia can be a risky task. More than 6,603 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on West Virginia Small Business Grants.
- West Virginia Education Grants: Education is an important sector in West Virginia. The federal administration in West Virginia spend over $2,962,121,802.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in West Virginia to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on West Virginia Education Grants.
- West Virginia Housing Grants: At an average value of $94,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 881,000 households in the state of West Virginia. With an average annual household income of $37,989.00, about 77.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in West Virginia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on West Virginia Housing Grants.
- West Virginia Veteran Grants: Residents of West Virginia who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on West Virginia Veteran Grants.
- West Virginia Personal Grants: The local state government in West Virginia does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, West Virginia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of West Virginia. Here's more information on West Virginia Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!