West Virginia Government Grants
The US government and West Virginia's office of finance has put in $4,922.00 million dollars in federal grants and $4,031.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who live in West Virginia. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive West Virginia federal grants.
Government funding in West Virginia is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- West Virginia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in West Virginia can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 6,603 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on West Virginia Small Business Grants.
- West Virginia Education Grants: Education is an important role in West Virginia. The federal administration in West Virginia invest over $2,962,121,802.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in West Virginia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on West Virginia Education Grants.
- West Virginia Housing Grants: At an average value of $94,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 881,000 real estate properties in the state of West Virginia. With an average annual household income of $37,989.00, less than 77.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in West Virginia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on West Virginia Housing Grants.
- West Virginia Veteran Grants: Residents of West Virginia who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on West Virginia Veteran Grants.
- West Virginia Personal Grants: The local state government in West Virginia does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, West Virginia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of West Virginia. Here's more information on West Virginia Personal Grants.