California Government Grants
The United States government and California's department of finance has set aside $90,919.00 million dollars in government grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who live in California. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive California federal grants.
Government funding in California is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in California can be a risky task. More than 241,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important sector in California. The local administration in California spend over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in California to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average value of $458,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 13,600,000 housing units in the state of California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, less than 57.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in California is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.