The U.S. government and California's department of finance has put in $90,919.00 million dollars in federal grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for people who reside in the state of California. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive California government grants.
Government grants in California is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in California can be a risky thing to do. More than 241,979 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important role in California. The local government in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in California to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average market value of $458,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 13,600,000 households in California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, less than 57.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in California is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants