California Government Grants
The United States government and California's department of finance has put in $90,919.00 million dollars in federal grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in California. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive California federal grants.
Government funding in California is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in California can be a risky thing to do. More than 241,979 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in California. The federal administration in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in California to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average market value of $458,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 13,600,000 real estate properties in the state of California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, about 57.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in California is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!