California Government Grants
The U.S. government and California's department of finance has set aside $90,919.00 million dollars in government grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who reside in California. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive California federal grants.
Government financial aid in California is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in California can be a risky task. There are more than 241,979 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important role in California. The federal administration in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in California to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average market value of $458,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 13,600,000 real estate properties in California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, less than 57.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in California is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!