The federal government and California's department of finance has put in $90,919.00 million dollars in government grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who live in the state of California. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive California government grants.
Government funding in California is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in California can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 241,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in California. The local administration in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in California to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average market value of $458,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 13,600,000 real estate properties in California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, only 57.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in California cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants