California Government Grants
The U.S. government and California's department of finance has put in $90,919.00 million dollars in government grants and $61,971.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of California. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive California federal grants.
Government financial aid in California is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- California Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in California can be a risky task. There are more than 241,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on California Small Business Grants.
- California Education Grants: Education is an important role in California. The local government in California invest over $73,868,615,768.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in California to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on California Education Grants.
- California Housing Grants: At an average value of $458,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 13,600,000 real estate properties in California. With an average annual household income of $61,021.00, less than 57.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in California cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on California Housing Grants.
- California Veteran Grants: Residents of California who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on California Veteran Grants.
- California Personal Grants: The local state government in California does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, California residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of California. Here's more information on California Personal Grants.