Illinois Government Grants
The U.S. government and Illinois's department of finance has put in $31,485.00 million dollars in government grants and $20,941.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who reside in the state of Illinois. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Illinois government grants.
Government grants in Illinois is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Illinois Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Illinois can be a risky task. There are more than 80,803 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Illinois Small Business Grants.
- Illinois Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Illinois. The local government in Illinois invest over $25,246,942,487.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Illinois to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Illinois Education Grants.
- Illinois Housing Grants: At an average value of $202,500.00 per housing property, there are around 5,290,000 housing units in the state of Illinois. With an average annual household income of $56,235.00, about 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Illinois cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Illinois Housing Grants.
- Illinois Veteran Grants: Residents of Illinois who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Illinois Veteran Grants.
- Illinois Personal Grants: The local state government in Illinois does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Illinois residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Illinois. Here's more information on Illinois Personal Grants.