Illinois Government Grants
The United States government and Illinois's department of finance has put in $31,485.00 million dollars in government grants and $20,941.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens who reside in Illinois. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Illinois government grants.
Government grants in Illinois is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Illinois Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Illinois can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 80,803 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Illinois Small Business Grants.
- Illinois Education Grants: Education is an important role in Illinois. The federal administration in Illinois spend over $25,246,942,487.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Illinois to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Illinois Education Grants.
- Illinois Housing Grants: At an average value of $202,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 5,290,000 households in the state of Illinois. With an average annual household income of $56,235.00, about 68.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Illinois is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Illinois Housing Grants.
- Illinois Veteran Grants: Residents of Illinois who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Illinois Veteran Grants.
- Illinois Personal Grants: The local state government in Illinois does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Illinois residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Illinois. Here's more information on Illinois Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!