Rhode Island Government Grants
The federal government and Rhode Island's office of finance has put in $3,609.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,310.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Rhode Island. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Rhode Island federal grants.
Government grants in Rhode Island is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Rhode Island Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Rhode Island can be a risky task. More than 5,360 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Rhode Island Small Business Grants.
- Rhode Island Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Rhode Island. The federal government in Rhode Island invest over $2,252,275,366.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Rhode Island to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Rhode Island Education Grants.
- Rhode Island Housing Grants: At an average value of $279,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 463,000 housing units in the state of Rhode Island. With an average annual household income of $55,701.00, less than 64.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Rhode Island is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Rhode Island Housing Grants.
- Rhode Island Veteran Grants: Residents of Rhode Island who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Rhode Island Veteran Grants.
- Rhode Island Personal Grants: The local state government in Rhode Island does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Rhode Island residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Rhode Island. Here's more information on Rhode Island Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!