Rhode Island Government Grants
The US government and Rhode Island's department of finance has put in $3,609.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,310.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for individuals who live in the state of Rhode Island. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Rhode Island government grants.
Government financial aid in Rhode Island is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Rhode Island Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Rhode Island can be a risky task. There are more than 5,360 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Rhode Island Small Business Grants.
- Rhode Island Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Rhode Island. The local government in Rhode Island spend over $2,252,275,366.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Rhode Island to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Rhode Island Education Grants.
- Rhode Island Housing Grants: At an average market value of $279,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 463,000 real estate properties in the state of Rhode Island. With an average annual household income of $55,701.00, less than 64.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Rhode Island cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Rhode Island Housing Grants.
- Rhode Island Veteran Grants: Residents of Rhode Island who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Rhode Island Veteran Grants.
- Rhode Island Personal Grants: The local state government in Rhode Island does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Rhode Island residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Rhode Island. Here's more information on Rhode Island Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!