Rhode Island Government Grants
The United States government and Rhode Island's office of finance has put in $3,609.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,310.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who live in Rhode Island. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Rhode Island government grants.
Government financial aid in Rhode Island is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Rhode Island Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Rhode Island can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 5,360 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Rhode Island Small Business Grants.
- Rhode Island Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Rhode Island. The federal government in Rhode Island spend over $2,252,275,366.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Rhode Island to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Rhode Island Education Grants.
- Rhode Island Housing Grants: At an average value of $279,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 463,000 housing units in Rhode Island. With an average annual household income of $55,701.00, about 64.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Rhode Island cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Rhode Island Housing Grants.
- Rhode Island Veteran Grants: Residents of Rhode Island who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Rhode Island Veteran Grants.
- Rhode Island Personal Grants: The local state government in Rhode Island does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Rhode Island residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Rhode Island. Here's more information on Rhode Island Personal Grants.