The US government and Rhode Island's office of finance has set aside $3,609.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,310.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who reside in Rhode Island. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Rhode Island government grants.
Government grants in Rhode Island is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Rhode Island Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Rhode Island can be a risky task. More than 5,360 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Rhode Island Small Business Grants.
- Rhode Island Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Rhode Island. The federal administration in Rhode Island invest over $2,252,275,366.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Rhode Island to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Rhode Island Education Grants.
- Rhode Island Housing Grants: At an average value of $279,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 463,000 real estate properties in the state of Rhode Island. With an average annual household income of $55,701.00, less than 64.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Rhode Island is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Rhode Island Housing Grants.
- Rhode Island Veteran Grants: Residents of Rhode Island who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Rhode Island Veteran Grants.
- Rhode Island Personal Grants: The local state government in Rhode Island does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Rhode Island residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Rhode Island. Here's more information on Rhode Island Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants