The US government and Iowa's department of finance has set aside $7,578.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,033.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in Iowa. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Iowa federal grants.
Government funding in Iowa is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Iowa Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Iowa can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 10,365 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Iowa Small Business Grants.
- Iowa Education Grants: Education is an important role in Iowa. The federal government in Iowa invest over $5,286,896,181.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Iowa to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Iowa Education Grants.
- Iowa Housing Grants: At an average market value of $119,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,330,000 real estate properties in the state of Iowa. With an average annual household income of $48,980.00, about 74.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Iowa cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Iowa Housing Grants.
- Iowa Veteran Grants: Residents of Iowa who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Iowa Veteran Grants.
- Iowa Personal Grants: The local state government in Iowa does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Iowa residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Iowa. Here's more information on Iowa Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants