The U.S. government and Iowa's office of finance has put in $7,578.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,033.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens who live in the state of Iowa. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Iowa government grants.
Government financial aid in Iowa is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Iowa Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Iowa can be a risky thing to do. More than 10,365 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Iowa Small Business Grants.
- Iowa Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Iowa. The federal administration in Iowa invest over $5,286,896,181.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Iowa to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Iowa Education Grants.
- Iowa Housing Grants: At an average value of $119,200.00 per housing property, there are around 1,330,000 housing units in the state of Iowa. With an average annual household income of $48,980.00, less than 74.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Iowa cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Iowa Housing Grants.
- Iowa Veteran Grants: Residents of Iowa who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Iowa Veteran Grants.
- Iowa Personal Grants: The local state government in Iowa does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Iowa residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Iowa. Here's more information on Iowa Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants