Iowa Government Grants
The U.S. government and Iowa's office of finance has put in $7,578.00 million dollars in federal grants and $5,033.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for people who live in Iowa. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Iowa federal grants.
Government financial aid in Iowa is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Iowa Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Iowa can be a risky thing to do. More than 10,365 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Iowa Small Business Grants.
- Iowa Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Iowa. The local government in Iowa spend over $5,286,896,181.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Iowa to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Iowa Education Grants.
- Iowa Housing Grants: At an average market value of $119,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,330,000 real estate properties in the state of Iowa. With an average annual household income of $48,980.00, less than 74.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Iowa is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Iowa Housing Grants.
- Iowa Veteran Grants: Residents of Iowa who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Iowa Veteran Grants.
- Iowa Personal Grants: The local state government in Iowa does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Iowa residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Iowa. Here's more information on Iowa Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!