Iowa Government Grants
The U.S. government and Iowa's office of finance has put in $7,578.00 million dollars in government grants and $5,033.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Iowa. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Iowa government grants.
Government financial aid in Iowa is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Iowa Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Iowa can be a risky task. More than 10,365 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Iowa Small Business Grants.
- Iowa Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Iowa. The federal government in Iowa spend over $5,286,896,181.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Iowa to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Iowa Education Grants.
- Iowa Housing Grants: At an average market value of $119,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,330,000 households in Iowa. With an average annual household income of $48,980.00, less than 74.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Iowa is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Iowa Housing Grants.
- Iowa Veteran Grants: Residents of Iowa who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Iowa Veteran Grants.
- Iowa Personal Grants: The local state government in Iowa does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Iowa residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Iowa. Here's more information on Iowa Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!