The federal government and Connecticut's office of finance has set aside $8,829.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for permanent residents who live in Connecticut. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Connecticut federal grants.
Government grants in Connecticut is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Connecticut can be a risky task. There are more than 11,268 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education is an important role in Connecticut. The federal administration in Connecticut invest over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average value of $296,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,480,000 real estate properties in Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, about 70.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Connecticut is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants