Connecticut Government Grants
The federal government and Connecticut's department of finance has put in $8,829.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens who live in Connecticut. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Connecticut federal grants.
Government funding in Connecticut is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Connecticut can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 11,268 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education is an important role in Connecticut. The local administration in Connecticut invest over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average value of $296,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,480,000 real estate properties in Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, about 70.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Connecticut cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!