Connecticut Government Grants
The United States government and Connecticut's department of finance has set aside $8,829.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens who reside in Connecticut. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Connecticut government grants.
Government financial aid in Connecticut is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Connecticut can be a risky task. More than 11,268 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Connecticut. The local government in Connecticut spend over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average market value of $296,500.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,480,000 households in the state of Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, less than 70.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Connecticut cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!