Connecticut Government Grants
The US government and Connecticut's office of finance has put in $8,829.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for people who live in Connecticut. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Connecticut federal grants.
Government grants in Connecticut is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Connecticut can be a risky task. There are more than 11,268 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education is an important role in Connecticut. The federal government in Connecticut spend over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average market value of $296,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,480,000 real estate properties in the state of Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, less than 70.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Connecticut is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!