Connecticut Government Grants
The U.S. government and Connecticut's office of finance has put in $8,829.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who reside in the state of Connecticut. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Connecticut federal grants.
Government grants in Connecticut is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Connecticut can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 11,268 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education is an important role in Connecticut. The federal government in Connecticut invest over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average value of $296,500.00 per housing property, there are around 1,480,000 households in Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, less than 70.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Connecticut cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.