Connecticut Government Grants
The US government and Connecticut's office of finance has put in $8,829.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,759.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for people who reside in Connecticut. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Connecticut government grants.
Government financial aid in Connecticut is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Connecticut Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Connecticut can be a risky thing to do. More than 11,268 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Connecticut Small Business Grants.
- Connecticut Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Connecticut. The local government in Connecticut spend over $9,576,901,243.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Connecticut to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Connecticut Education Grants.
- Connecticut Housing Grants: At an average market value of $296,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,480,000 housing units in Connecticut. With an average annual household income of $68,595.00, less than 70.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Connecticut is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Connecticut Housing Grants.
- Connecticut Veteran Grants: Residents of Connecticut who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Connecticut Veteran Grants.
- Connecticut Personal Grants: The local state government in Connecticut does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Connecticut residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Connecticut. Here's more information on Connecticut Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!