Texas Government Grants
The U.S. government and Texas's office of finance has set aside $55,671.00 million dollars in federal grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who live in Texas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Texas government grants.
Government financial aid in Texas is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Texas can be a risky task. There are more than 57,810 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Texas. The local government in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Texas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per housing property, there are around 9,970,000 real estate properties in Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, only 65.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Texas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!