Texas Government Grants
The US government and Texas's department of finance has set aside $55,671.00 million dollars in federal grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who reside in the state of Texas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Texas federal grants.
Government grants in Texas is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Texas can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 57,810 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Texas. The local administration in Texas invest over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Texas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 9,970,000 housing units in the state of Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, only 65.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Texas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!