The U.S. government and Texas's office of finance has put in $55,671.00 million dollars in government grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for permanent residents who live in Texas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Texas government grants.
Government financial aid in Texas is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Texas can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 57,810 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Texas. The local administration in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Texas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 9,970,000 housing units in the state of Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, only 65.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Texas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants