Texas Government Grants
The United States government and Texas's office of finance has put in $55,671.00 million dollars in government grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Texas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Texas government grants.
Government grants in Texas is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Texas can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 57,810 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Texas. The federal administration in Texas invest over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Texas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 9,970,000 households in Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, about 65.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Texas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!