The federal government and Texas's office of finance has set aside $55,671.00 million dollars in federal grants and $35,330.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Texas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Texas federal grants.
Government financial aid in Texas is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Texas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Texas can be a risky task. More than 57,810 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Texas Small Business Grants.
- Texas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Texas. The federal government in Texas spend over $49,841,926,161.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Texas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Texas Education Grants.
- Texas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,500.00 per real estate property, there are around 9,970,000 real estate properties in Texas. With an average annual household income of $50,043.00, less than 65.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Texas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Texas Housing Grants.
- Texas Veteran Grants: Residents of Texas who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Texas Veteran Grants.
- Texas Personal Grants: The local state government in Texas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Texas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Texas. Here's more information on Texas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants