The United States government and Colorado's office of finance has put in $8,854.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,333.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for individuals who live in Colorado. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Colorado government grants.
Government funding in Colorado is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Colorado Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Colorado can be a risky task. There are more than 31,855 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Colorado Small Business Grants.
- Colorado Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Colorado. The local government in Colorado invest over $8,927,548,451.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Colorado to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Colorado Education Grants.
- Colorado Housing Grants: At an average value of $236,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,210,000 housing units in Colorado. With an average annual household income of $56,993.00, less than 69.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Colorado is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Colorado Housing Grants.
- Colorado Veteran Grants: Residents of Colorado who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Colorado Veteran Grants.
- Colorado Personal Grants: The local state government in Colorado does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Colorado residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Colorado. Here's more information on Colorado Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants