Colorado Government Grants
The US government and Colorado's department of finance has set aside $8,854.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,333.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who reside in Colorado. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Colorado government grants.
Government financial aid in Colorado is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Colorado Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Colorado can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 31,855 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Colorado Small Business Grants.
- Colorado Education Grants: Education is an important role in Colorado. The federal administration in Colorado spend over $8,927,548,451.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Colorado to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Colorado Education Grants.
- Colorado Housing Grants: At an average value of $236,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,210,000 housing units in Colorado. With an average annual household income of $56,993.00, only 69.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Colorado cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Colorado Housing Grants.
- Colorado Veteran Grants: Residents of Colorado who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Colorado Veteran Grants.
- Colorado Personal Grants: The local state government in Colorado does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Colorado residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Colorado. Here's more information on Colorado Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: