The United States government and Colorado's department of finance has set aside $8,854.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,333.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for residents who live in Colorado. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Colorado federal grants.
Government funding in Colorado is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Colorado Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Colorado can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 31,855 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Colorado Small Business Grants.
- Colorado Education Grants: Education is an important role in Colorado. The local administration in Colorado invest over $8,927,548,451.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Colorado to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Colorado Education Grants.
- Colorado Housing Grants: At an average market value of $236,600.00 per housing property, there are around 2,210,000 households in the state of Colorado. With an average annual household income of $56,993.00, less than 69.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Colorado cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Colorado Housing Grants.
- Colorado Veteran Grants: Residents of Colorado who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Colorado Veteran Grants.
- Colorado Personal Grants: The local state government in Colorado does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Colorado residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Colorado. Here's more information on Colorado Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants