Colorado Government Grants
The federal government and Colorado's office of finance has put in $8,854.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,333.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for permanent residents who live in the state of Colorado. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Colorado government grants.
Government financial aid in Colorado is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Colorado Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Colorado can be a risky thing to do. More than 31,855 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Colorado Small Business Grants.
- Colorado Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Colorado. The local administration in Colorado invest over $8,927,548,451.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Colorado to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Colorado Education Grants.
- Colorado Housing Grants: At an average value of $236,600.00 per housing property, there are around 2,210,000 housing units in the state of Colorado. With an average annual household income of $56,993.00, only 69.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Colorado is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Colorado Housing Grants.
- Colorado Veteran Grants: Residents of Colorado who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Colorado Veteran Grants.
- Colorado Personal Grants: The local state government in Colorado does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Colorado residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Colorado. Here's more information on Colorado Personal Grants.