Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's department of finance has put in $21,120.00 million dollars in government grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who live in the state of Michigan. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Michigan government grants.
Government grants in Michigan is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Michigan can be a risky task. More than 71,004 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Michigan. The local administration in Michigan spend over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Michigan to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average value of $144,200.00 per housing property, there are around 4,530,000 real estate properties in the state of Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, only 75.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!