Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's department of finance has put in $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for individuals who reside in Michigan. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Michigan federal grants.
Government financial aid in Michigan is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Michigan can be a risky task. More than 71,004 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Michigan. The local government in Michigan invest over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Michigan to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average value of $144,200.00 per housing property, there are around 4,530,000 housing units in Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, only 75.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.