Michigan Government Grants
The US government and Michigan's department of finance has put in $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who live in the state of Michigan. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Michigan federal grants.
Government funding in Michigan is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Michigan can be a risky task. More than 71,004 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Michigan. The federal administration in Michigan invest over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Michigan to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average market value of $144,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,530,000 housing units in Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, only 75.90% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Michigan cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!