Michigan Government Grants
The U.S. government and Michigan's department of finance has set aside $21,120.00 million dollars in federal grants and $16,580.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in Michigan. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Michigan government grants.
Government funding in Michigan is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Michigan Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Michigan can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 71,004 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Michigan Small Business Grants.
- Michigan Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Michigan. The federal government in Michigan invest over $19,729,953,224.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Michigan to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Michigan Education Grants.
- Michigan Housing Grants: At an average market value of $144,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,530,000 households in the state of Michigan. With an average annual household income of $48,591.00, about 75.90% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Michigan is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Michigan Housing Grants.
- Michigan Veteran Grants: Residents of Michigan who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Michigan Veteran Grants.
- Michigan Personal Grants: The local state government in Michigan does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Michigan residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Michigan. Here's more information on Michigan Personal Grants.