North Carolina Government Grants
The US government and North Carolina's department of finance has put in $20,942.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,308.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who live in North Carolina. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive North Carolina federal grants.
Government grants in North Carolina is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Carolina can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 27,704 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Carolina Small Business Grants.
- North Carolina Education Grants: Education is an important role in North Carolina. The local administration in North Carolina invest over $13,382,049,297.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in North Carolina to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Carolina Education Grants.
- North Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $149,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,320,000 real estate properties in the state of North Carolina. With an average annual household income of $46,549.00, about 69.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in North Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Carolina Housing Grants.
- North Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of North Carolina who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Carolina Veteran Grants.
- North Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in North Carolina does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Carolina. Here's more information on North Carolina Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: