The United States government and North Carolina's office of finance has put in $20,942.00 million dollars in federal grants and $15,308.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of North Carolina. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive North Carolina government grants.
Government grants in North Carolina is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Carolina can be a risky thing to do. More than 27,704 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Carolina Small Business Grants.
- North Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important role in North Carolina. The federal government in North Carolina spend over $13,382,049,297.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Carolina to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Carolina Education Grants.
- North Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $149,100.00 per real estate property, there are more than 4,320,000 households in the state of North Carolina. With an average annual household income of $46,549.00, less than 69.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in North Carolina is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Carolina Housing Grants.
- North Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of North Carolina who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Carolina Veteran Grants.
- North Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in North Carolina does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Carolina. Here's more information on North Carolina Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants