The U.S. government and North Carolina's office of finance has put in $20,942.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,308.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for individuals who live in North Carolina. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive North Carolina federal grants.
Government grants in North Carolina is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Carolina can be a risky task. More than 27,704 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Carolina Small Business Grants.
- North Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in North Carolina. The local administration in North Carolina spend over $13,382,049,297.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Carolina to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Carolina Education Grants.
- North Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $149,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,320,000 households in North Carolina. With an average annual household income of $46,549.00, only 69.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in North Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Carolina Housing Grants.
- North Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of North Carolina who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Carolina Veteran Grants.
- North Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in North Carolina does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, North Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Carolina. Here's more information on North Carolina Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants