North Carolina Government Grants
The United States government and North Carolina's department of finance has put in $20,942.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,308.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for residents who live in North Carolina. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive North Carolina federal grants.
Government financial aid in North Carolina is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Carolina can be a risky task. More than 27,704 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Carolina Small Business Grants.
- North Carolina Education Grants: Education is an important sector in North Carolina. The local government in North Carolina invest over $13,382,049,297.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Carolina to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Carolina Education Grants.
- North Carolina Housing Grants: At an average market value of $149,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 4,320,000 real estate properties in the state of North Carolina. With an average annual household income of $46,549.00, less than 69.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in North Carolina is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Carolina Housing Grants.
- North Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of North Carolina who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Carolina Veteran Grants.
- North Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in North Carolina does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Carolina. Here's more information on North Carolina Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!