North Carolina Government Grants
The U.S. government and North Carolina's office of finance has put in $20,942.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,308.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for citizens who reside in North Carolina. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive North Carolina government grants.
Government grants in North Carolina is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Carolina Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Carolina can be a risky task. More than 27,704 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Carolina Small Business Grants.
- North Carolina Education Grants: Education plays an important role in North Carolina. The federal administration in North Carolina invest over $13,382,049,297.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Carolina to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Carolina Education Grants.
- North Carolina Housing Grants: At an average value of $149,100.00 per real estate property, there are more than 4,320,000 households in the state of North Carolina. With an average annual household income of $46,549.00, about 69.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in North Carolina cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Carolina Housing Grants.
- North Carolina Veteran Grants: Residents of North Carolina who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Carolina Veteran Grants.
- North Carolina Personal Grants: The local state government in North Carolina does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, North Carolina residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Carolina. Here's more information on North Carolina Personal Grants.