Nevada Government Grants
The US government and Nevada's office of finance has put in $3,757.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of Nevada. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Nevada government grants.
Government funding in Nevada is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Nevada can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 31,037 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nevada. The local administration in Nevada spend over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are around 1,170,000 real estate properties in Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, only 63.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Nevada is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: