Nevada Government Grants
The United States government and Nevada's office of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens who live in Nevada. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Nevada government grants.
Government grants in Nevada is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Nevada can be a risky task. There are more than 31,037 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education is an important role in Nevada. The federal administration in Nevada invest over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,170,000 real estate properties in the state of Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, less than 63.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Nevada cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!