The United States government and Nevada's department of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who reside in Nevada. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Nevada federal grants.
Government grants in Nevada is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky thing to do. More than 31,037 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Nevada. The federal government in Nevada invest over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,170,000 housing units in the state of Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, only 63.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Nevada is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants