Nevada Government Grants
The United States government and Nevada's office of finance has put in $3,757.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in Nevada. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Nevada federal grants.
Government funding in Nevada is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky thing to do. More than 31,037 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Nevada. The local administration in Nevada invest over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Nevada to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average market value of $254,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,170,000 households in Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, about 63.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Nevada cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: