Nevada Government Grants
The US government and Nevada's office of finance has set aside $3,757.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,143.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for residents who live in the state of Nevada. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Nevada government grants.
Government financial aid in Nevada is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nevada Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nevada can be a risky task. There are more than 31,037 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nevada Small Business Grants.
- Nevada Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nevada. The local government in Nevada invest over $4,477,823,428.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nevada to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nevada Education Grants.
- Nevada Housing Grants: At an average value of $254,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,170,000 real estate properties in Nevada. With an average annual household income of $56,361.00, less than 63.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nevada cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nevada Housing Grants.
- Nevada Veteran Grants: Residents of Nevada who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nevada Veteran Grants.
- Nevada Personal Grants: The local state government in Nevada does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nevada residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nevada. Here's more information on Nevada Personal Grants.