Louisiana Government Grants
The U.S. government and Louisiana's department of finance has put in $15,249.00 million dollars in government grants and $11,534.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who reside in the state of Louisiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Louisiana federal grants.
Government financial aid in Louisiana is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Louisiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Louisiana can be a risky task. There are more than 19,524 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Louisiana Small Business Grants.
- Louisiana Education Grants: Education is an important role in Louisiana. The federal government in Louisiana spend over $7,771,248,017.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Louisiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Louisiana Education Grants.
- Louisiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $130,000.00 per housing property, there are around 1,960,000 real estate properties in the state of Louisiana. With an average annual household income of $43,733.00, only 73.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Louisiana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Louisiana Housing Grants.
- Louisiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Louisiana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Louisiana Veteran Grants.
- Louisiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Louisiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Louisiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Louisiana. Here's more information on Louisiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!