Louisiana Government Grants
The United States government and Louisiana's department of finance has put in $15,249.00 million dollars in government grants and $11,534.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of Louisiana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Louisiana government grants.
Government financial aid in Louisiana is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Louisiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Louisiana can be a risky task. There are more than 19,524 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Louisiana Small Business Grants.
- Louisiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Louisiana. The local government in Louisiana spend over $7,771,248,017.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Louisiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Louisiana Education Grants.
- Louisiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $130,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,960,000 housing units in Louisiana. With an average annual household income of $43,733.00, about 73.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Louisiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Louisiana Housing Grants.
- Louisiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Louisiana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Louisiana Veteran Grants.
- Louisiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Louisiana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Louisiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Louisiana. Here's more information on Louisiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!