Louisiana Government Grants
The U.S. government and Louisiana's department of finance has put in $15,249.00 million dollars in federal grants and $11,534.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for individuals who live in Louisiana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Louisiana federal grants.
Government grants in Louisiana is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Louisiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Louisiana can be a risky task. There are more than 19,524 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Louisiana Small Business Grants.
- Louisiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Louisiana. The federal administration in Louisiana spend over $7,771,248,017.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Louisiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Louisiana Education Grants.
- Louisiana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $130,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,960,000 households in the state of Louisiana. With an average annual household income of $43,733.00, less than 73.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Louisiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Louisiana Housing Grants.
- Louisiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Louisiana who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Louisiana Veteran Grants.
- Louisiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Louisiana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Louisiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Louisiana. Here's more information on Louisiana Personal Grants.