The US government and Louisiana's department of finance has put in $15,249.00 million dollars in federal grants and $11,534.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for people who reside in Louisiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Louisiana government grants.
Government funding in Louisiana is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Louisiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Louisiana can be a risky task. More than 19,524 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Louisiana Small Business Grants.
- Louisiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Louisiana. The local administration in Louisiana spend over $7,771,248,017.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Louisiana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Louisiana Education Grants.
- Louisiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $130,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,960,000 real estate properties in the state of Louisiana. With an average annual household income of $43,733.00, about 73.50% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Louisiana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Louisiana Housing Grants.
- Louisiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Louisiana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Louisiana Veteran Grants.
- Louisiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Louisiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Louisiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Louisiana. Here's more information on Louisiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants