Louisiana Government Grants
The US government and Louisiana's office of finance has set aside $15,249.00 million dollars in federal grants and $11,534.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Louisiana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Louisiana government grants.
Government financial aid in Louisiana is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Louisiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Louisiana can be a risky task. More than 19,524 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Louisiana Small Business Grants.
- Louisiana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Louisiana. The local administration in Louisiana spend over $7,771,248,017.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Louisiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Louisiana Education Grants.
- Louisiana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $130,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,960,000 households in the state of Louisiana. With an average annual household income of $43,733.00, less than 73.50% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Louisiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Louisiana Housing Grants.
- Louisiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Louisiana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Louisiana Veteran Grants.
- Louisiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Louisiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Louisiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Louisiana. Here's more information on Louisiana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!