Arizona Government Grants
The U.S. government and Arizona's office of finance has set aside $14,479.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Arizona. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Arizona government grants.
Government financial aid in Arizona is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arizona can be a risky task. There are more than 40,677 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Arizona. The local government in Arizona spend over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arizona to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average value of $215,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,840,000 real estate properties in the state of Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, only 69.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arizona is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.