Arizona Government Grants
The U.S. government and Arizona's office of finance has set aside $14,479.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who live in the state of Arizona. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Arizona government grants.
Government financial aid in Arizona is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Arizona can be a risky task. More than 40,677 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arizona. The local administration in Arizona spend over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arizona to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average market value of $215,000.00 per housing property, there are around 2,840,000 households in the state of Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, less than 69.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Arizona cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!