The federal government and Arizona's department of finance has put in $14,479.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for individuals who reside in the state of Arizona. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Arizona government grants.
Government financial aid in Arizona is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arizona can be a risky task. There are more than 40,677 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arizona. The local administration in Arizona spend over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arizona to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average market value of $215,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,840,000 housing units in the state of Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, only 69.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Arizona is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants