The federal government and Arizona's office of finance has set aside $14,479.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Arizona. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Arizona government grants.
Government grants in Arizona is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arizona can be a risky task. There are more than 40,677 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Arizona. The federal government in Arizona spend over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arizona to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average value of $215,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,840,000 households in Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, less than 69.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Arizona cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants