The United States government and Arizona's department of finance has set aside $14,479.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for residents who reside in the state of Arizona. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Arizona federal grants.
Government financial aid in Arizona is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arizona can be a risky task. There are more than 40,677 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education is an important role in Arizona. The federal administration in Arizona invest over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Arizona to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average market value of $215,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,840,000 housing units in the state of Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, only 69.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Arizona is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants