Arizona Government Grants
The United States government and Arizona's office of finance has put in $14,479.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,997.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for people who live in Arizona. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Arizona federal grants.
Government grants in Arizona is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Arizona Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Arizona can be a risky task. There are more than 40,677 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Arizona Small Business Grants.
- Arizona Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Arizona. The federal government in Arizona invest over $10,538,885,516.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Arizona to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Arizona Education Grants.
- Arizona Housing Grants: At an average market value of $215,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,840,000 real estate properties in the state of Arizona. With an average annual household income of $50,958.00, about 69.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Arizona is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Arizona Housing Grants.
- Arizona Veteran Grants: Residents of Arizona who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Arizona Veteran Grants.
- Arizona Personal Grants: The local state government in Arizona does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Arizona residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Arizona. Here's more information on Arizona Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: