Hawaii Government Grants
The U.S. government and Hawaii's department of finance has set aside $3,258.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,560.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for individuals who live in the state of Hawaii. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Hawaii federal grants.
Government grants in Hawaii is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Hawaii Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Hawaii can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 3,675 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Hawaii Small Business Grants.
- Hawaii Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Hawaii. The federal administration in Hawaii invest over $2,342,493,477.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Hawaii to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Hawaii Education Grants.
- Hawaii Housing Grants: At an average value of $537,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 519,000 housing units in Hawaii. With an average annual household income of $67,214.00, only 59.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Hawaii is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Hawaii Housing Grants.
- Hawaii Veteran Grants: Residents of Hawaii who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Hawaii Veteran Grants.
- Hawaii Personal Grants: The local state government in Hawaii does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Hawaii residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Hawaii. Here's more information on Hawaii Personal Grants.