The federal government and Hawaii's department of finance has put in $3,258.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,560.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who reside in Hawaii. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Hawaii federal grants.
Government financial aid in Hawaii is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Hawaii Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Hawaii can be a risky task. There are more than 3,675 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Hawaii Small Business Grants.
- Hawaii Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Hawaii. The local administration in Hawaii spend over $2,342,493,477.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Hawaii to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Hawaii Education Grants.
- Hawaii Housing Grants: At an average value of $537,400.00 per housing property, there are around 519,000 households in Hawaii. With an average annual household income of $67,214.00, about 59.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Hawaii is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Hawaii Housing Grants.
- Hawaii Veteran Grants: Residents of Hawaii who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Hawaii Veteran Grants.
- Hawaii Personal Grants: The local state government in Hawaii does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Hawaii residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Hawaii. Here's more information on Hawaii Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants