Hawaii Government Grants
The United States government and Hawaii's office of finance has put in $3,258.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,560.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who live in the state of Hawaii. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Hawaii federal grants.
Government financial aid in Hawaii is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Hawaii Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Hawaii can be a risky task. More than 3,675 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Hawaii Small Business Grants.
- Hawaii Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Hawaii. The local government in Hawaii invest over $2,342,493,477.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Hawaii to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Hawaii Education Grants.
- Hawaii Housing Grants: At an average market value of $537,400.00 per housing property, there are around 519,000 housing units in Hawaii. With an average annual household income of $67,214.00, less than 59.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Hawaii cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Hawaii Housing Grants.
- Hawaii Veteran Grants: Residents of Hawaii who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Hawaii Veteran Grants.
- Hawaii Personal Grants: The local state government in Hawaii does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Hawaii residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Hawaii. Here's more information on Hawaii Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!