Hawaii Government Grants
The US government and Hawaii's department of finance has set aside $3,258.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,560.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Hawaii. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Hawaii government grants.
Government funding in Hawaii is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Hawaii Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Hawaii can be a risky task. There are more than 3,675 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Hawaii Small Business Grants.
- Hawaii Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Hawaii. The local administration in Hawaii invest over $2,342,493,477.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Hawaii to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Hawaii Education Grants.
- Hawaii Housing Grants: At an average value of $537,400.00 per housing property, there are around 519,000 housing units in the state of Hawaii. With an average annual household income of $67,214.00, less than 59.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Hawaii is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Hawaii Housing Grants.
- Hawaii Veteran Grants: Residents of Hawaii who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Hawaii Veteran Grants.
- Hawaii Personal Grants: The local state government in Hawaii does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Hawaii residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Hawaii. Here's more information on Hawaii Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!